Red White and Blue

Red White And Blue
9"x12" oil on board
Not for Sale

This is the one year anniversary of my blog!
Thought I would put up a little patriotism
due to the closeness of the 4th of July.
This painting is not for sale, because it hangs in
my dinning room. I like it there very much.

I wish I could say I had painted 365 paintings
in the past year, but I can't say that.
I did post 116 paintings. Wow, that's still a
lot of paintings! Especially considering
all that has happened in this past year.

I have enjoyed the journey and hope to
post even more in the coming year.

Copyright of the artist 2008

1 comment:

Helen Read said...

Happy anniversary! July 6th is my 1 year anniversary :) I guess I didn't know that we started doing this at about the same time! It's been a good year, I'd say!