Morning Call


Morning Call


This is a fine quality, limited edition print.
Image size 7"x9" Paper size 8.5"x10.5"
Morning Call is from an oil painting that I created
while in the Berkshire area of Massachusetts.
The Rhode Island Red chickens that I met
were so tame, they would
come up to me for a quick pet.


I have limited this edition to only 100 prints,
each one hand-signed & numbered.
Included with each print is a Certificate of Authenticity.

I have personally selected a beautiful quality, acid-free,
heavy paper with archival properties to prevent
yellowing and deterioration.
The archival paper has fiber flecks creating a unique
and rich appearance.
Also, I have used long lasting colors to provide many years of enjoyment.
Also note, the djsepos-studio watermark will not appear on your print.


Prints are available



Copyright of the artist 2008

No comments: