Two New Pansy Paintings, Pansy Glow and Pansy Rainbow


Sorry for the long time no posting...
I am taking a bit of a break to concentrate on our home.
We are adding an addition and redoing the kitchen
and the whole house is a mess including my painting studio!
There are still many lovely paintings for sale in
my eBay store. The link is below.


Pansy Glow
5" x 7" original oil painting
gallery wrapped stretched canvas


Sold
Click below for available paintings in my online store
The warm light from behind
imparted a glow to
these colorful pansies
giving them a halo effect.


Pansy Rainbow
5" x 7" original oil painting
gallery wrapped stretched canvas


SOLD
View other available paintings in my online store; click below

Also available in my online store
I've painted these lovely pansies
in a loose style to give you
a fleeting blur of color and form
to be reminiscent of a fleeting rainbow.

Some of the pansies are more in-focus
and some are more blurred
to give them the appearance of
an impressionistic glance.

Copyright of the artist 2019

No comments: